10 Hottest MILFs on TV
“Making a child is the easy part.”
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, what better way to celebrate than with Hubwav’s 10 Hottest MILFs we’d like to…uh, fantasize about. These actresses scream sexy and prove that being a mom is still hot.
1. Angie Lopez played by Constance Marie on George Lopez
Angie Lopez is a mom of two kids, and owns her own wedding planning business. Cuban, hot fire that proves moms can do it all.
2. Rebecca Katsopolis played by Lori Loughlin on Full House
Mother of twins and subject of the famous Full House quote “Have mercy,” Becky Katsopolis represents ultimate 90s sexy.
3. Gloria Delgado-Pritchett played by Sofia Vergara on Modern Family
Gloria Pritchett is not afraid to embrace Colombian roots, and isn’t afraid to feed into the “all Latina’s are crazy” stereotype either.
“You know what happens when I shop angry.”
4. Gabrielle Solis played by Eva Longoria on Desperate Housewives
Former top-model turned trophy wife Gabrielle Solis is the hottest mom on Wisteria Lane, no doubt.
“Do you know how bored I was today? I came this close to actually cleaning the house.”
5. Claire Dunphy played by Julie Bowen on Modern Family
Claire Dunphy copes with raising three kids while being a housewife and yet still adds sizzle to the sitcom Modern Family.
“If I say something that everyone is thinking, does that make me a mean person?”
6. Joan P. Holloway played by Christina Hendricks on Mad Men
Office bae Joan P. Holloway is a mother and often reminds her male staff of the shit that needs to get done.
“I’m in charge of thinking of things before people know they need them.”
7. Rita Bennett played by Julie Benz on Dexter
Hidden behind that cute smile is a dark past that strangley makes mother Rita Bennett even more mysterious. Gotta love Dexter.
8. Pam Beesly played by Jenna Fischer on The Office
Although introverted at first, Pam Beesly from The Office shows the importance of stepping out of one’s comfort zone- personal growth, man.
9. Dana Scully played by Gillian Anderson on The X-Files
We just can’t picture anyone else to portray Fox Mulder’s partner in the FBI, just look at those eyes.
10. Cersei Lannister played by Lena Headey on Game of Thrones
A total headcase, but a good lookin’ one at that.
“I am a lioness. I will not cringe for them.”
Photograph via American Profiles