5 Things You Need to Know About Laker’s Newest Member Lonzo Ball
The Los Angeles Lakers were second in line for the NBA Draft and chose Lonzo Ball as their newest member. His name as well as his father’s LaVar Ball has been all over the media but just in case you didn’t know who he is here are some super quick facts about the new Laker.
1. He has his own signature shoes, Big Baller Brand that sell for over 100’s of dollars.
As soon as Lonzo Ball got picked, the Big Baller Brand started pre-selling his on-court shoe he will wear in LA ($495) pic.twitter.com/9ZflFL7kIc
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 22, 2017
2. His dad LaVar Ball is just as famous as he is for his outlandish commentary and publicity.
3. He was 2017’s top NBA draft leaving UCLA as probably the best point guard they had.
— UCLA Basketball (@UCLAMBB) January 14, 2017
4. He has two younger brothers that are also really good at Basketball and are possible future prospects, LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball.
5. Lastly, he’s an LA native, born in the city of Anaheim.
Photograph via YouTube