Canon Introduces New EOS M100 Digital Camera
Perfect little Christmas stocker.
Canon introduces the EOS M100, the latest in their EOS M series. The series’ main focus is the compactibility of a digital camera that comes with the actions of an interchangeable lens. The EOS M100 may look small but is packed with some huge features noted here:
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
• 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
• Built-in Wi-Fi®*, NFC** and Bluetooth®***.
• Intuitive Touchscreen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD.
• DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–25600.
• Full HD 60p.
• Continuous Shooting at up to 4.0 fps (up to 6.1 fps with AF Lock).
• Creative Assist.
• Self Portrait Mode.
• Compact & Lightweight Design.
• Compatible with EF^, EF-S^ and EF-M Lenses.
Check out the introductory video below:
The Canon EOS M100 will be available starting in October and has a starting price of $599.